Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fender 1994 Telecaster MIJ

I traded off my 1st guitar , the Yamaha Pacifica 112K with an upgraded Seym Duncan Custom humbucker in the bridge for $150 along with half of my U2 Cd collection to get this back in 2005.

Everythings stock. The neck was shaved down (irritating to play chunky necks!!)and reoiled with tung oil a few months back by me. Initially , the guitar couldnt stay in tune for more than 5 mins of playing. I was stuck between a tuner and pro setup , the latter was more practical yes?. Malcolmised by mt lutherie , with a shim sandwiched at the joint , tuning problems stopped.

Maple Neck
Basswood body





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this like for sale my friend?

Marcus said...

Hey Kay.

its too cool to be put on sale :D
Check out the other guitars though.

marcus fintan chung